Sunday, August 3, 2008

Riding Harley


I took a vacation back to the states for a week. We had a great visit all of us that came to the pool party in Sandy on Sunday the 20th, really enjoyed seeing and visiting with everyone. Then on to Idaho to the Red Horse Mountain Dude Ranch for a family vacation. From London Girl to Cowgirl. Was fun, my horse's name was Harley, she was a good horse and we had fun on our trail rides each day. We had 17 of us staying at the dude ranch, celebrating Suzie Birthday. We did trail rides each day. Also did a zip line, a climbing wall, I made it about a third of the way, but a least I gave it a try. Did some trap shooting which was fun, been a while, but was able to show up my brother with my skills. Had a well needed massage. A couple nights of music around the campfire which was great, as you all know how much I love campfires. Lots of food, fun and visiting. See slide show for more pictures. Now I'm back in London to everyday life and working. Watch for updates, I have some exciting adventures coming up.

No comments: