Monday, February 16, 2009

January



I'm still here. Made a trip to the US on the 30th of January. Met my family in Reno for weekend. Mom, Dad, Annette and her family and friends Robin and John joined me. We all had a great visit, did some shopping, gambling, lots of visitings and good American food. On Monday flew to Salt Lake City for appointments on Monday and Tuesday. Stayed with Marianne, had dinner with Charnae and Matt on Monday, was great to visit and catch up. Tuesday had my appointments did some shopping, then dinner with Gor, Penny, Marla, Marianne, Charnae and Matt - a great time was had by all. Then it was back to the airport for my return flight to London on Wednesday. Met up with John in Atlanta for the flight over to London. He decided to come visit while I'm still in London, a great opportunity for a vacation. Arrived in London on Thursday morning, spent the day catching up on our sleep. We did the sights of London on Friday along with a local Brewery tour. On Saturday we went out to Greenwich on the tube, visited the Royal Observatory, Greenwich meantime and the maritime museum, enjoyed the day. Sunday was a lazy day, we went to a movie and just hung around. Then it was back to work for me on Monday. John ventured out to explore more of London.

No comments: