Sunday, May 17, 2009

Home ! Sandy, Ut....


Well a year has gone by, hope you have enjoyed my adventures thru my blog. I flew into Spokane on the 3rd of May, was met by my brother and his wife. Spent a couple of days there visiting and catching up on sleep. On Wednesday the 6th I left their place with my truck to do the drive back to Salt Lake City. What a beautiful drive, through the mountains, following the river and everything was turning green. Took me approximately 12 hours to drive, arriving at Marianne's that evening. Spent a couple nights there as no bed in my place. On Thursday got the keys back to my place, which thankfully was in great shape..Yeah!! Got my cable/internet/phone connected and had dinner with Gor. On friday my shipment from London arrived, so was here for that, did some cleanning, then dinner with Marianne. On Saturday we moved my things back in from storage was a busy day, but all in the garage now. Started work again on Monday, am now pretty much settled back in to my place and loving being home. The weather really helps as it feels like summer and the sun in shinning, the view of the mountains with snow is Fab.....

No comments: